Models to answers to Discourse Questions
Start with backup
- Go to Discourse pricing | Discourse - Civilized Discussion and click on Start Trial on the plan you prefer (you were on a Standard plan previously). You can use a temporary domain or already configure your DNS for app.iurall.com (you will receive an email with a new CNAME target, for example
- When the trial is deployed you will receive an email to create your admin account.
- Enter the trial and upload there your backup file.
- Le us know the domain name of your site and we will proceed to restore the site.
- When the restore is completed you will be able to start the subscription (if your custom domain name is already configured).
Examples Layout Discourse - Themes
Sure thing, have a look at https://www.discourse.org/customers for examples
Thanks for your interest in Discourse. Demos and calls are reserved for our Enterprise customers only. Enterprise plans start at $1,500/mo. You can check out the differences between our plans here: Discourse pricing | Discourse - Civilized Discussion
If Enterprise seems like the right fit, we can continue the conversation on what that might look like here. Maybe you can share some more details about what your community plans are, what custom authentication setups you’d need or why you feel our Enterprise plan would be a good fit.
Otherwise, feel free to start a trial for a Standard or Business plan on the above link. This is the best way to get a feel for what our software can do. Our trials run 14 days and can be extended if needed. Don’t worry — we won’t charge your credit card until you explicitly request we start your subscription.
Please let us know if you have any further questions about our plans or Discourse itself!
While it is possible to use Discourse via a local install (it is open source and freely available, so you can install it however you prefer), we do not do that and thus cannot offer support for it via this channel. Self hosted installs are supported via our helpful community, and you should be able to get a cost for it from our #marketplace.
If you do want a professional hosting for Discourse done by the team that builds Discourse, then feel free to start a trial on our Standard or Business plans over at Discourse pricing | Discourse - Civilized Discussion, we won’t charge your card until you start your subscription, even if the trial expires.
If you’d like access to our professional services to help you setup your community, that is available on our Enterprise plan. Do let us know if you’d like more information on our Enterprise plan.
You’d need to create a subdomain CNAME record pointing to
Check out this guide for help.
Then on your Admin Dashboard, click the Change Domain button, enter in the new domain (like
community.orumhq.com or whatever you choose), and walk through the steps there.
Let us know if you get stuck.
Nunca tiveram acões no site, apenas fizeram o login
SELECT * FROM users
WHERE id NOT IN (
GROUP BY user_id)
AND active = true
Usuários que apararam de interagir a partir da data informada no parâmetro.
GROUP BY user_id
HAVING MAX(created_at) <= :start_date
ORDER BY 3 DESC